- 150g La Buona Vita Gluten Free Lasagne (3-4 sheets per layer)
- 2 jars Le Conserve Della Nonna Besciamella Sauce (white béchamel sauce)
- 2 jars Le Conserve Della Nonna Sugo Vegetale Alla Soia (soya bolognese)
- Optional: Follow Your Heart vegan parmesan cheese
- Optional: Marigold Nutritional Yeast
Share this recipe:
Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4.
Spoon half a jar of the soya bolognese into an ovenproof lasagne dish (approx. 25cmx30cm) and spread evenly. Spoon half a jar of the béchamel sauce over the layer of bolognese. Arrange one layer of the lasagne sheets on top making sure they completely cover the sauce underneath.
Add another half jar of the bolognese sauce, then the béchamel sauce and then another lasagne layer. Repeat one more time until you have three layers of pasta and finish with a layer of the bolognese and white sauce on top.
Follow Your Heat vegan parmesan cheese can be sprinkled on top of the final top layer of the béchamel sauce as preferred.
Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown.
• Nutritional Yeast can be added to the béchamel sauce for a cheesier (although less authentically Italian) taste.
• This gluten free and vegan lasagne tastes great warmed up the next day. Simply cover dish with foil and heat in the oven.