- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 250g chestnut mushrooms (or a mix of shiitake, cremini and oyster mushrooms)
- 1 jar Le Conserve Della Nonna Besciamella Sauce (white béchamel sauce)
- ½ tsp Maldon Smoked Sea Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp of parsley
- 400g La Buona Vita Gluten Free Spaghetti
- Optional: Follow Your Heart vegan parmesan cheese
Share this recipe:
Finely chop the garlic and slice the mushrooms . Sauté the garlic and mushrooms together for a few minutes in a large frying pan until the mushrooms are lightly golden.
Stir in the jar of the béchamel sauce to the cooked mushrooms and heat through. Add the chopped parsley, smoked sea salt and plenty of ground pepper to taste.
Meanwhile bring a large pan of water to the boil, add salt and cook pasta until al dente but make sure the pasta is not cooked before the sauce!
Once pasta is cooked add a tablespoon or two of the pasta water to the sauce and drain the pasta. Add the pasta to the sauce (not the other way around) and mix together to coat the pasta. Once combined serve immediately with grated cheese if preferred.
For instructions on how to cook perfect pasta click here.
• Courgettes sautéed at the same time as the mushrooms complement this dish nicely.
• As an alternative use 200g per person of Ciemme Gnocchi instead of Pasta